Disclaimer: I am NOT a makeup artist. As a matter of fact makeup has just become a part of my regular routine in the last 5 yrs. I had no idea, I could be myself and enhance my natural self. Wearing makeup intimidated me. My standard combination was eyeliner, mascara and lip gloss.. I have developed a new appreciation for makeup and developed a quick makeup routine that gets me out of the door and on my way to work in the morning.
The video below shows a quick run through. Here is the step by step .
1. Keep all your daily makeup products and supplies in one place.
2. Start with clean morning skin. Moisturize with your favorite moisturizer. Oil of Olay Whips is my new favorite.
3. Eyebrows first. I really haven't mastered these, but I’ll keep trying.
4. Concealer is my next step. I outline my eyebrows and under eye. YOUnique is my absolute favorite.
5. Next is my E.L.F. foundation. and a quality blending brush. Blend the full face and don’t forget the neck.
6. I condense my morning routine by using one palette for my highlighting and shadow. I use Max Studio neutral palette.
7. A Complexion brush and Perfect finish HD Powder over my entire face to set the look.
8. Now the shadow, a lighter shade on the lid and the darker shade in the crease.
9. Eyeliner, under the top lid and slightly on the bottom lid for a daytime look.
10. A few sprays of makeup mist and set by E.L.F. to seal the deal.
11. Mascara, choose your favorite brand, Tarte and YOUnique Moonstruck Epic is the combo that works for me.
12. And last a long lasting lip color. Lipsense gives me an all day color.
And that’s it!!!! All Day makeup that stays in place!!
You go head girl and have a MARVELOUS DAY…….
For more fun and interactive info.....Subscribe to the blog