Get out of the Kitchen
You all know that cooking is one of my favorite things. I love trying new recipes and experimenting. The Holiday is a time I try new recipes to share with my family and friends. This week I tried a new breakfast casserole.
Here is a recipe I recently tried for my daughters sleep over that was a HUGE Hit, and now I want to share it with you. I love recipes that are simple yet tasty. I have a few VERY picky eaters in my home. So mealtime has always been a challenge.On occasions like Thanksgiving and Christmas I make Breakfast Casseroles. I’m not sure why I only make them on holidays. I think because there is so much cooking on those days I like to simplify breakfast, why not do it everyday??
I’m including my new favorite Breakfast casserole that you can include in your holiday breakfast prep or any day of the week
Tater Tot Breakfast Casserole
Prep time 25 min.
Cook time: 40 min.
Total Time: 1 hour 6 min.
Author: Vicky (Pinterest)
2 packages of 10 oz. Sausage links
16 oz. Tater tots
21/2 cups shredded cheese (I used cheddar)
½ tsp of salt and pepper
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees
2. Grease an 9x11 Casserole dish.
3. Brown sausage according to package direction and cut into bit sized pieces.
4. Spread cooked and cut sausage onto greased casserole dish.
5. In a large bowl, beat together milk, egg, salt and pepper.
6.Cover the sausage in the casserole dish with the egg mixture.
7. Cover with one cup of cheese.If you will be serving thid the next morning cover and refrigerate at this point.
8. In the morning
9. Spread 16 oz. of tater tots on top of the cheese.
10. Add the remainder of the cheese on top.
11. Bake for 40 min at 350 degrees.
I hope you enjoy this and it give you more time for family and takes you from the kitchen and puts you back spending time with your family.
For more like this, Join my Email community !! We would love to have you
Keep Reaching for your SWEETEST LIFE,